THE PROJECT UPDATES
Its been a while hasn't it? Sorry about that. I've been immensly busy for a couple of years. In addition, I've been struggling with my health so I haven't had enough energy to actively work on my Project. However, my studies are almost over now. I've also gotten great deal of inspiration from my BF and have realized that even though there are great aspects about the script, it also really isn't anything new. Therefore, I will overhaul the lore (again!) and start almost from scratch. The characters and the basic idea will remain though. Nothing wrong with that. But the physiology of the characters, the level of actual science used will be overhauled. The story will become more scientific and less mythical. The overhaul will take some time for sure but I have a wonderful person on my side whose immense knowledge of physics I can utlilize freely <3
- Ditched the Japanese dude in the beginning of 2015 because he was weak both mentally and physically. I have no time for little bitches just loitering around or/and with inability to talk about stuff! Shoo! What a waste of time...
- Found The One six months later. He is all I need in a man; kind but determined. Able to talk about stuff and makes me believe in myself. And he is Finnish, so no language-barrier or cultural mess.
- I don't think I want kids after all. The more I read about what pregnancy does to your body, the less I want to go through it. I'm not certain of course, but whatever I decide, my BF is fine with it. We can be perfectly happy without kids.
- Not actively studying Japanese. Intermediate level will suffice for now.
- Got asthma diagnosis in the winter 2015-2016 and also has occasional anxiety attacks.
- Still doing kendo. Now a 3rd kyû.
Slowly but surely, onwards to madness!